Lincotek takes the following values as guiding principles:
- Respect, protection and growth of people: the Group acts in full respect for human rights and focusses on the enhancement of skills and attitudes of every individual. Lincotek’s mission is compatible with the fulfilment of people’s needs, with a view to safeguarding health and safety of workers.
- Fairness and transparency: these values are meant as constant enhancement of behaviors adopted by the Group towards all stakeholders in compliance with the values set forth in this Code of ethics, legal rules, and in-house regulation.
- Legality: the company activities are carried out in full compliance with the laws and rules in force. In particular, we fight any practice of corruption of public bodies and individuals;
- Professionalism: the Group carries out its activity with the professional skills required by its tasks. It also targets its relations to the mutual advantage and to the achievement of preset objectives;
- Respect and protection of the environment: in the performance of its activity Lincotek constantly and strictly respects laws and rules in force on environmental issues, so as to minimize the company activity impact on the environment. Moreover, as the environment is considered part of the inviolable heritage of mankind, for which every individual is responsible, the Group endeavors to improve its protection and enhancement.
The Group fully respects of the laws of the countries in which it works and ensures it is in compliance with the principles of the Code of Ethics and the Model of Organization, Management, and Control under legislative decree n. 231/01. Recipients must be aware of – and comply with – laws and rules in force in the countries where Lincotek works.